TextRanch

The best way to perfect your writing.

Discover why 1,062,726 users count on TextRanch to get their English corrected!

1. Input your text below.
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors.
3. Improve your English!

One of our experts will correct your English.

Our experts

education program vs educational program

Both 'education program' and 'educational program' are correct, but they are used in different contexts. 'Education program' refers to a program related to education in general, while 'educational program' specifically refers to a program designed to educate or teach something.

Last updated: March 31, 2024

education program

This phrase is correct and commonly used in English.

This phrase refers to a program related to education in general, without specifying the nature of the program.

Examples:

• The government launched an education program to improve literacy rates.
  • She is involved in an education program that focuses on early childhood development.
  • But I think a special education program is needed as rehabilitation.
  • Mr. Donatello found a local school that has a special education program.
  • The contraceptive education program starts today.
  • The Qatar campus offers a six-year integrated medical education program primarily focused on patient care.
  • The "ChagALL" project at a glance.Learning for life "Second Chance": This first-class education program enables Syrian refugee children in Lebanon to return to school.
  • These events herald the end of your non-disclosure policies, and once we are formally announced, we intend to begin an education program that will make first contact much easier to carry out.
  • In addition to exhibition space, the park offers an arts education program and job training.
  • If you auctioned your collection to fund a massive arts education program, what an incredible legacy that would be.
  • Nine to eleven, every prisoner went into the education program -
  • Henry Ford has a robust medical education program, where more than 500 residents in 40 specialties train every day.
  • Donna is going to take some of the money you usually use on your trips and establish an education program through the foundation I work for.
  • Indian consulting firm will present IT as a career option to 190,000 Brazilian students across the state ias part of a global education program.
  • "This education program helps me to stay with inner peace," said a nursing student.
  • It is a community education program, and every neighborhood that's hosted it, every school we've gone into has witnessed not only significant decreases in gang activity, but increases in graduation rates.
  • ASO's award-winning music education program, Music Notes, integrates symphonic music into core humanities classes in high schools across the tri-state area.
  • Preparation for working life is part of the education program at UCAM, which also has an established network of business contacts to help ensure employment for its alumni after graduation.
  • Robert will closely partner with the Sebastian's Artistic Director, Shay Dempsey, who continues to lead Sebastian Professional's overall hair direction and education program.
  • Very interesting is the presence of a Mental Coach and a specific education program for the relationship with the media.
  • A comprehensive education program during the five-day exposition with sessions emphasizing industry issues and trends, management and applied technology.
  • You don't send him to a special education program, or anything?

Alternatives:

• educational program
  • learning program
  • training program
  • academic program
  • school program

educational program

This phrase specifically refers to a program designed to educate or teach something.

Examples:

• The university offers a wide range of educational programs in various fields.
  • The museum organizes educational programs for school children.
  • The females are placed into educational program where they can discover a service to our paradise that fulfills them most.
  • Are you here to discuss the mayor's music educational program?
  • The objectives of this Health Care Professional educational program will be focused on: Local Guidance for TB screening (see draft materials in RMP Appendix 1).
  • Are you up to date with the educational program approved by the Ministry this year?
  • I just want to see what channel the educational programs are.
  • Subsequently, educational programs for children and adults should be launched, in collaboration with religious groups, in order to improve public understanding of gender inequality.
  • For example, national authorities must develop a series of educational programs specifically to deal with this problem.
  • I think it would be useful to establish a television channel for European documentaries and educational programs which would recount the history of EU countries, people, geography and habits in an interesting and professional way.
  • You know I'm co-chairing the gala for New York City Ballet's educational programs?
  • We have an educational outreach program in here every Tuesday.
  • The CEO of Skwerkel has personally selected Hester High in a new nationwide educational outreach program.
  • These issues include female illiteracy, which is quite high in the region; educational reforms; programs for dropout students; and political activism among university students.
  • And the city's incoming mayor, Bill de Blasio, is championing a bold program of educational innovations to narrow the vast gaps in income, wealth, and opportunity that divide the city.
  • It's got some great educational programs.
  • Unfortunately, such programs largely lack the visibility and influence needed to shape educational reform.
  • Luckily, however, we struck the educational jackpot in a voluntary desegregation program that buses inner-city kids - black and brown - out to suburban schools - rich and white.
  • Program Participants are allowed to include the Energy Star name in general educational or informational materials that discuss the Energy Star labelling program.
  • Therefore, I believe that the educational system should be correlated with the labour market, and that the transition from theory to practice should be done smoothly, through various professional training programs or EU internships.

Alternatives:

• education program
  • learning program
  • training program
  • academic program
  • school program

Related Comparisons

What Our Customers Are Saying

Our customers love us! We have an average rating of 4.79 stars based on 283,125 votes.
Also check out our 2,100+ reviews on TrustPilot (4.9TextRanch on TrustPilot).

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!