⚡️ Black Friday Sale: Get up to 30% off on a selection of packages. Shop now! ⚡

1. Input your text below.
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors.
3. Improve your English!

One of our experts will correct your English.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

go to the university vs enter the university

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

go to the university is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

go to the university

397,000,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• Sep 3, 2017 ... I got the first part about the "go to university" and "go to the university". – Dave. Sep 3, 2017 at 1:30. 1.
  • hello to all wordreference participants, I would really appreciate if you explain to me if it is ok to say: go to the university, ...

enter the university

101,000,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• I graduated from the university in mathematics in 2008 and since then I have been working as an instructor in extra classes for students who want to enter the university.
  • Please help him enter the best university next year.
  • Of course, to enter the universities is a major challenge, to which we are not used, but with the spirit of the "small army" we will deal with the enthusiasm.
  • He innovated and crreated a 1979 Monte Carlo to help him enter the Carnegie Mellon University's Industrial Design Program.
  • Our courses are designed to enable students to gain the IELTS grade required to enter the UK university or sixth-form college of their choice, and for professionals in medical and other sectors.
  • Though students can typically enter university at the end of Secondary 5, most remain through Secondary 6 to take more Highers courses or progress to the Advanced Highers level.
  • Whether you are required to take an IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL exam to enter a university in the UK or wish to study towards obtaining the FCE or CAE Cambridge certificate, we can provide the right exam preparation course for you.
  • Many of our long-term students are preparing to enter university or rounding off their Italian Long-Term Standard Course with the recognised AIL "Firenze" examination.
  • 1950 drops out from his studies at university and enters the Academy of Fine Arts in Stuttgart, where he becomes a pupil of Willi Baumeister for one semester.
  • Thousands of young people from all parts of the world want to enter our universities and schools to undergo or complete their education.
  • Many of students wishing to enter our universities are nationals of third countries and require a residence permit or even a visa to pursue their studies here.
  • You've always done well, you can enter any university you like.
  • I'll leave if I can't enter any universities here.
  • If you raise my grades so I can enter university, my father might give me a really big... reward, you never know.
  • Not this year. I ended the activity that is a test to enter University, I wanted to do a course of Choreography, dance. I would like it a lot, but my coach said "Or you do this or the other thing".
  • My grades allow me to enter a good university
  • (The average duration of vocational training may be reduced from three to two years where the student has a qualification required to enter university (14 years of prior training) or to enter higher vocational education (13 years of prior training)).
  • Most people don't really know what they're doing But still they enter university then they enter a company do something within their capabilities
  • Can a man enter a women's university?
  • After having taken an art degree he enters medicine university and he moves to Paris in order to study at the Sorbonne but he must soon return to Dublin for the death of his mother.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

3 reasons to join our newsletter:

Improve your written English

Weekly emails with useful tips

More than 190,000 users already registered

Related Comparisons

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!