1. Input your text below.
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors.
3. Improve your English!

One of our experts will correct your English.

Our experts

1. Input your text below.
3. Improve your English!

Our experts

studies in vs studies in university

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

studies in is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

studies in

5,690,000,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• For longer phrases (4+ words) it's not always possible to find identical examples. Please try again with a shorter phrase.

For the very best results, we recommend that you submit your full sentence to our Quick Text editing service so a human editor can provide you with the right suggestions.

studies in university

7,850,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• After the shooting of the group's first video, Maria Alalykina left Fabrika to complete her studies in university.
  • He is a member of the "Ambienti Naturali" team at the Science Department of ARPA-Puglia.He studies flora, fauna and landscapes and gathers new data on the wild flora and fauna in Salento, publishing his studies in university and specialist reviews in the sector.
  • Many graduates from LaGuardia continue their studies in universities or conservatories after graduation.
  • People from all over the world desire to study in universities of Washington.
  • implementation of European integration studies in universities;
  • Every year, the Association addressed young people from disadvantaged backgrounds struggling against the self-exclusion from long-term studies in universities or colleges.
  • OPENING A RESTAURANT: THE TRAINING For those who aspire to study in universities there is a degree in Food Science and Human Nutrition, activated in all universities.
  • As I had the opportunity to work as an assistant in a film during my study in university, I accepted and started working without hesitation.
  • Hello an aupair, we are a family living in Dublin.I study English I would be study in university doctoral marketing PhD.
  • When women earned the right to study in Universities, she succeeded in organising the first boarding-house in Poland for female students where they not only found a safe place to live and study, but also received a solid religious preparation.
  • My name is Snæbjört and I come from Kópavogur, Iceland. In may 2015 I will graduate from college and I have yet not decided what I what to study in university.
  • Its international profile is also guaranteed due to the numerous exchanges of foreign students, who choose the Cattolica for its reputation, and to the Italian students who are offered the opportunity to further their studies in universities around the five continents.
  • Nowadays more than 16000 students study in the University, among them approximately 100 foreigners.
  • We accept Applications for Study in Ukrainian Universities all year.
  • He completed his studies in the University of Pavia.
  • They went to Spain to study in the university.
  • Ukrainian universities - Study in Ukraine.
  • Odessa National Economics University - Study in Ukraine.
  • This should be viewed as something long-term, right from the beginning of studies in universities: various exchange programmes, the promotion of internships in companies, perhaps even consultations between universities and companies when devising curricula.
  • As I have always been passionate about working with children, I have also been working as a teacher since I started my study in university about 8 years ago and I have done voluntary work at an orphanage.

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!