1. Input your text below.
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors.
3. Improve your English!

One of our experts will correct your English.

Our experts

1. Input your text below.
3. Improve your English!

Our experts

every student is vs every students are

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

every student is is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

every student is

6,270,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• In all these things a teacher should keep in mind that every student is different from the other.
  • Even though every student is unique, it is my responsibility that each student reaches their full potential.
  • Every day one coffee break is offered, in the afternoon. For meals and accommodation every student is responsible him- or herself.
  • Competitive prices, professionalism and experience are the strong points of Rimini Academy. Here, every student is considered a guest, and considered a friend by all our staff and teachers.
  • Every student is unique and not all respond to the same teaching methods.
  • Every student is special and unique.
  • Every student is welcome to join one's favorite extracurricular activity:
  • We listen to what you want to learn: Every student is different and we are here to help you choose the best program as well as provide feedback and support whilst you are here.
  • Conversation: We have prepared some booklets that touch the daily life, but every student is supposed to prepare headlines about specific topics he is interested in, so that makes it one of our topics through our conversation.
  • Every student is different.
  • But here, every student is on a level playing field of intuition.
  • Many Bnei Baruch students follow these lessons, and every student is free to choose his or her own study routine.
  • Interview is designed to test the knowledge of the contents, the linguistic fluency, the ability to organize information that every student is able to master at the end of the course about the topics discussed during the lessons and shown in the texts.
  • My e-mail for Students Every student is entitled to their own e-mail account.
  • Every student is asked to affiliate with the world headquarters and you will receive a card with your membership number.
  • Every student is treated equally.
  • Every student is different.

every students are

421,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• Every year students are studied and trained in schools of USA, Germany, Poland etc. in terms of international programs and projects grants realization.
  • Every year millions of students are looking for a new home across Europe.
  • Every Monday, the students are greeted by the school's leisure coordinators and will learn about the current program, which is arranged according to the season, ongoing cultural festivals as well as according to the ages and the desires of the students.
  • For this reason, foreign students are invited into my home and taught English on a 'one to one' basis. I offer every student my full and undivided attention.
  • With the small enrollment the principal knows every student, so "you cannot slip through the cracks."The students are all from immigrant families, half of them Salvadoran and the rest from other parts of Latin America.
  • Every student council meeting needs some pizza.
  • Not every student took both sections.
  • Not every student went there yesterday.
  • Every student was asked one question.
  • Students are normally classified into normal students, extraordinary students and guest students.
  • Greek students are active in over 80 student organizations, including Student Government and various honor societies.
  • A large contingent of foreign and Commonwealth students are part of the student body.
  • Non-Egyptian full-time students are entitled to University certification to obtain a student residence visa.
  • Many of my students are successful Erasmus students.
  • Students are welcome to use the kitchen facilities and the student lounge.
  • Garcia, we need a list of every student and employee at Jefferson while Riley Wilson was a student.
  • Today students aren't interested in anything except passing.
  • Most of the students are gangsters.

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!