1. Input your text below.
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors.
3. Improve your English!

One of our experts will correct your English.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

enter the university vs enter to the university

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

enter the university is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

enter the university

101,000,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• I graduated from the university in mathematics in 2008 and since then I have been working as an instructor in extra classes for students who want to enter the university.
  • Please help him enter the best university next year.
  • Of course, to enter the universities is a major challenge, to which we are not used, but with the spirit of the "small army" we will deal with the enthusiasm.
  • He innovated and crreated a 1979 Monte Carlo to help him enter the Carnegie Mellon University's Industrial Design Program.
  • Our courses are designed to enable students to gain the IELTS grade required to enter the UK university or sixth-form college of their choice, and for professionals in medical and other sectors.
  • Though students can typically enter university at the end of Secondary 5, most remain through Secondary 6 to take more Highers courses or progress to the Advanced Highers level.
  • Whether you are required to take an IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL exam to enter a university in the UK or wish to study towards obtaining the FCE or CAE Cambridge certificate, we can provide the right exam preparation course for you.
  • Many of our long-term students are preparing to enter university or rounding off their Italian Long-Term Standard Course with the recognised AIL "Firenze" examination.
  • 1950 drops out from his studies at university and enters the Academy of Fine Arts in Stuttgart, where he becomes a pupil of Willi Baumeister for one semester.
  • Thousands of young people from all parts of the world want to enter our universities and schools to undergo or complete their education.
  • Many of students wishing to enter our universities are nationals of third countries and require a residence permit or even a visa to pursue their studies here.
  • You've always done well, you can enter any university you like.
  • I'll leave if I can't enter any universities here.
  • If you raise my grades so I can enter university, my father might give me a really big... reward, you never know.
  • Not this year. I ended the activity that is a test to enter University, I wanted to do a course of Choreography, dance. I would like it a lot, but my coach said "Or you do this or the other thing".
  • My grades allow me to enter a good university
  • (The average duration of vocational training may be reduced from three to two years where the student has a qualification required to enter university (14 years of prior training) or to enter higher vocational education (13 years of prior training)).
  • Most people don't really know what they're doing But still they enter university then they enter a company do something within their capabilities
  • Can a man enter a women's university?
  • After having taken an art degree he enters medicine university and he moves to Paris in order to study at the Sorbonne but he must soon return to Dublin for the death of his mother.

enter to the university

7,800,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• enter to the university
  • She won a scholarship to enter the University of Montreal's Faculty of Medicine in 1950.
  • Thanks to the help of master Ken Otani he gets a scholarship to enter the University of Tenri (Nara).
  • With Macron, either one will have the bac without being able to enter the university, or one will be student.e in precarious conditions by cumulating work at side.
  • Before ParcoursSup, having the bac was supposed to give the right to enter the university, now no.
  • After Arabella leaves him, Jude moves to Christminster and supports himself as a mason while studying alone, hoping to be able to enter the university later.
  • In 2015 she applied to enter the University of Kampala in Tanzania to study medicine and surgery, and is admitted.
  • A great sign posted at the University entrance (see photo) reminds students of the type of clothing and hairstyle they need to observe to enter the university buildings and follow the lessons.
  • The following year he was an instructor at San Diego Normal School (now San Diego State University), leaving there to enter the University of Chicago as fellow in physiology.
  • The school's master observed indications of mathematical genius and advised the father to educate his son not for his own business, as he had intended, but to enter the University of Cambridge.
  • In consequence of his dissipated habits, he was in 1767 recalled by his grandfather, but on promising to reform was in 1768 allowed to enter the University of Göttingen as a law student.
  • After attending the classical schools of Ludwigsburg and Maulbronn, he was apprenticed in a cloth factory, but, in 1804, owing to the good services of Professor Karl Philipp Conz, was able to enter the University of Tübingen.
  • While adopting the best experience of economic education, the University enters the European market of educational services with confidence.
  • You want to study with students who are also motivated to enter university.
  • The courses are geared towards allowing a young person to enter university.
  • According to the law, police cannot enter university, except for environmental disasters.
  • When I enter university, I'm thinking about living on my own.
  • Elliot had an early ambition to be a veterinarian but did not obtain the necessary grades to enter university.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

3 reasons to join our newsletter:

Improve your written English

Weekly emails with useful tips

More than 190,000 users already registered

Related Comparisons

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!