1. Input your text below.
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors.
3. Improve your English!

One of our experts will correct your English.

Our experts

1. Input your text below.
3. Improve your English!

Our experts

their role includes vs therir role include

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

their role includes is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

their role includes

86,500 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• Their role includes assignment and management of operational, account development, and specialty resources.
  • These include their role in apoptosis, acting as signalling organelles, mammalian development and ageing as well as their contribution to the coordination between cell metabolism and cell proliferation.
  • Formation of both clergy and laity, therefore, requires intercultural formation, knowledge, training in dialogue and the appreciation of migrant potential, which includes their role in the new Evangelization.
  • His or her role includes providing guidance to members of the JIT on aspects and procedures to be taken into account in the taking of evidence.
  • His film roles include Tarzan the Ape Man, Red Dust,
  • Specific areas or tasks in the context of development cooperation, in which technical assistance has played or plays a role include:
  • Recalls that the Commission's role includes providing guidance to the Member States and developing good practices among national bodies; calls on all Commission DGs to further improve their performance in this respect;
  • He has served on company boards in Asia, Europe, North America and the Middle East. Previous roles include Group Strategy Director at O2, where Sohail led on the transformation of the business and the development of the O2 brand.
  • Other favorite roles include Gwendolyn in THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST and Lady Audley in LADY AUDLEY'S SECRET (Virginia City Players), Thaisa/Bawd in PERICLES (California Shakespeare Festival) and Janet in WAITING FOR THE PARADE (Idaho Shakespeare Festival).
  • Students believe their involvement in environmetnal work and their actions for sustainable development should be enjoyable and fun. Students' roles include:
  • His film roles include Tarzan the Ape Man, Red Dust, Tarzan and his Mate, Captain Blood,
  • We as students aim to achieve harmony within ourselves and with our surroundings, and to re-evaluate the relationship between peop;e and nature. Students' roles include:
  • We as students believe that to solve the problem of non-renewable energy sources, the use of energy should be reduced and there should be a move towards more sustainable forms of energy. Students' roles include:
  • We as students strongly believe that we should actively increase awareness on environmental issues and strengthen the voices of young people and studentsthrough the use of all available media. Students' roles include:
  • Significant roles shall include at least senior management, persons who direct the activities of the branches and senior rating analysts.
  • We as students acknoledge that it is our own responsability to ensure that indigenous people and their knowledge are respected and supported. we believe that their culture is a valuable resource that should not be lost. Students' roles include:
  • In order to ensure effective application of these measures and optimum surveillance, the European Commission should propose, as soon as possible, the creation of a Community inspection body whose role would include carrying out unannounced checks at sea.
  • At the Helsinki Summit, the EU expanded its role to include the militarisation of the Union.
  • Our circuit, where the water has the leading role, includes:
  • Its role will also include supporting public health programmes, including vaccinations and training measures, which are already in place in the Community.

therir role include

67,700 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

• The main roles include:

Related Comparisons

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!